GOOD TO KNOW
BE ON-TIME FOR YOUR CHECK-IN.
Airport check-in usually opens 2-3 hours before flight departure. You will need your boarding pass to go through airport security.
WE ISSUE E-TICKET FOR DOMESTIC FLIGHTS.
After booking your Iranian domestic flight, you are able to print your flight ticket, or save it to your mobile phone as an e-ticket.
WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS.
We accept online payment via Visa, MasterCard and AMEX for Iranian domestic flight booking
HAVE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHIC ID READY.
Approved photographic ID is required for all Iranian domestic flights.
CHECK CHANGE AND CANCELLATION AIRLINE RULES.
All Iranian domestic flights are non-refundable and non-transferable. If you still need help checking in for your flight, for any changes or cancellation of your domestic flight, you should contact airline or our travel experts.
BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE & FEES.
Check Iranian domestic flight baggage allowance in order to avoid extra fee for excess baggage’s.
IRANIAN DOMESTIC FLIGHT BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
Most Iranian airlines allow you to bring the following items on board for domestic flights in Iran:
- 1 Carry-on bag (one piece)
- 1 Personal item (such as a purse, laptop or briefcase)
- Cabin baggage (carry-on bag) for business class is 7 Kg and 5 Kg for economy class.
- Carry-on bags should not exceed 45 linear inches (the total of the height, width, and depth of the bag). Larger bags must be checked.
You can find information about baggage allowances for different Iranian airlines, prohibited items, and sports equipment on your airline’s website.
For a comprehensive list of permitted and prohibited items in carry-on and checked baggage, please read the Transportation Security Administration’s Prohibited Items for domestic flights in Iran.
When searching for a flight, you can see estimated baggage allowance and fees for each flight by selecting “Flight Details”. Your baggage fees might vary depending on whether you pay for your bags online or at the airport, the number, size, and weight of your bags, the time of year you are traveling, and your frequent flyer membership level. You can often save money by checking in and paying baggage fees on your airline’s website before your flight
Good to know
If your domestic flight is ticketed by one airline but operated by another, the fees and baggage policy for your entire trip are those of the ticketing airline. For trips booked with multiple airlines, you might pay different baggage fees for your outbound and return domestic flights.
|Airline||Class||Free Baggage Allowance (kg)|
Security-type equipment such as attaché cases, cash boxes, etc. incorporating dangerous goods, such a lithium batteries and/or pyrotechnic material, electro shock weapon, fuel containers, safety matches etc. are totally forbidden. Transportation Security(linked)
Disabling devices such as mace, pepper spray etc. containing an irritant or incapacitating substance are prohibited on the person, in checked and carry on baggage.
Transportation Security Administration’s in Iran
The following items must not be packed with either checked baggage or unaccompanied baggage for all domestic flights in Iran:
- Explosives, fireworks
- Flammable & non flammable gas – aerosols, camping equipment
- Cylinders of compressed gas, gas lighters
- Deeply refrigerated gases – liquid nitrogen
- Flammable liquids – paints, thinners, solvents, acetone, polishes, sealants, resins
- Flammable solids – firelighters, matches
- Oxides materials – bleaches, drain cleaners
- Chemical oxygen generators, air bag inflators, air bag modules
- Carbon dioxide (dry – ice), refrigerated liquefied oxygen
- Fire extinguishers
- Instruments such as: manometers, mercury switches, rectifier tubes
- Arsenic, weed killer, tear gas
- All kinds of torches
- Infectious substances – viruses and bacteria substances which would affect humans & animals
- Radioactive materials – instruments containing radioactive source radioisotopes for research
- Toxic substances & poisons
- Corrosive materials – acids, alkalis substances, mercury, thermometers containing mercury, barometers
- Frozen fruit, vegetables packed with dry-ice.
- Life saving appliances, first aid kits, wet or lithium batteries.
- Cryogenic liquid, argon gas, helium gas, neon gas, nitrogen gas.
- Diving lamp, electron tubes, heat production items
Bulky / Out-of-Gauge Baggage
All Bulky and/or Out-of-Gauge baggage in Iranian domestic flights must be tagged with a Limited Release Tag.