“See You in Iran tours” are interactive sociocultural outings. We try to create an atmosphere to connect our guests and locals.
Ethnic Music Tour
|Number ticket limits: 1-15||Tour Duration: 12 Days and 11 Nights|
|Tour Services Type:Economy||Tour Difficulty: 4 out of 10|
|Tour Destinations: Alamut- Gilan- Ardebil- Azerbaijan- Kurdistan- Hamadan- Loristan||Tour Best season:March until October|
Iranian Ethnic music has a strong role between all cultural materials in different regions of the country. Different climates, makes different rural, urban and nomadic subcultures during hundreds years and these various subcultures cause different ethnical music based on emotional needs and lifestyles. Religions, nature, human relations, Love stories, ethical value, historical events and lifestyles beside art of creating instruments based on accessible materials around and nature-based tremolos, feed vocal and sound of ethnic music in Iran. In many cases, this music is combined with different dances and body movements. Local folk music specialists are mostly learnt by their families.
This tour makes a good opportunity to get familiar with different kinds of ethnical music over north-west and west of Iran where includes different Kurdish, Lori, Azeri, Persian, Turkish, Talish and Gilak tribes and nomads. The area is covered by mountains and forests sometimes and it makes more rhythmic and exciting music based on ranchmen lifestyle.
Alamut folk music playing by locals
|2||Rasht||Rural heritage museum of Gilan.|
Old bazar of Rasht
Meet with local musicians.
|3||Talesh||Masule historical village.|
Talish forests and see shore landscapes. Meet with Talish musicians.
|4||Ardebil||Sheikh Safi Tomb*|
Sarein hot springs and spa.
First impression of Azeri music and Ashiqs
|Traditional Guesthouse or equivalent|
|5||Tabriz||Meshkin Shahr suspending bridge.|
Shahar Yeri ancient site.
Old bazar of Tabriz*.
Sounds and music’s museum.
Music instruments manufactory.
|3* hotel or equivalent|
|6||Kandovan||Ancient cave village.||Traditional Guesthouse|
First impression of Kurdish music.
Listening to Daff and Tanbur from local musicians.(Northern Kurdish culture)
Music museum of Sannandaj.
Khosro Abad historical house.
Khan historical Bath.
|Traditional guesthouse or equivalent|
|8||Satiari||Central Kurdish music playing and dance (if possible due to the time and religious situation).|
Kurdish traditional life in villages.
|9||Gahvareh||Meet with local master of Kurdish Tanbur from Yarsan tribe. The manufactory and music playing.||Traditional Guesthouse|
|10||Hamadan||Sahneh Tanbur manufactories.|
Baba Tahir Mausoleum a place to gather all local musicians.
Ganjnameh script written by Darrius the great in 3 different ancient languages.
Abu-Ali-Sina (Avicenna) tomb.
|Traditional Guesthouse or equivalent|
|11||Khoramabad||Lori culture and music|
Falakol Aflak castle and ethnology museum.
Meet with some local musicians. Listening to folk music (Kamancheh).
|12||Tehran||Drive Back to Tehran|
Iranian Music instruments market or museum.
All sites with * sign are submitted in UNESCO world heritage.
- All transfers and transportation
- Live folk Music organizing and planning.
- Professional licensed guides and drivers (Guide assistant for 15 pax and more).
- All accommodation (B.B).
- Refreshment (2 bottles of water + fruits)
- Visa authorization code processing fee.
Services Not Included:
- Food meals
- Entrance fees
- International flights
- Visa fee
- Travel insurance
- Tips to local guides and drivers
- The priority in sightseeing may be changed due to the time of your arrival, preference of your guide and also official and unofficial holidays of some museums
- Hotel check-in time generally is at 2:00 PM. According to your arrival time, if you need an early check-in you must book an extra day.
Tour Short Description:
- The price includes double and twin rooms in Hotels. Single rooms cost an extra
- Private or single rooms are not available in the traditional local house. Sleeping equipment is traditional, comfortable Mattresses and Blankets. No Bed!
2 bottles of water + fruits + snacks per day.
- Vegetarian dishes are also possible upon request
- The number of meals depending on your arrival and departure time may be changed.
- Private car for 2-3 pax. Suitable minibus for bigger groups.
|Single||2-3 pax||4-6 pax||7-11 pax||12-15 pax||16-20 pax||21-25 pax|
|Business||On request||On request||On request||On request||On request||On request||On request|