“See You in Iran tours” are interactive sociocultural outings. We try to create an atmosphere to connect our guests and locals.
Iran Lut Desert
|Number ticket limits: 1-11||Tour Duration: 8 Days and 7 Nights|
|Tour Services Type: Full Board||Tour Difficulty: 9 out of 10|
|Tour Destinations: Central Lut desert||Tour Best season: November until March|
Explore Iran’s Lut desert and discover an otherworldly landscape of star dunes, shifting sands, World’s biggest Nebkhas and erosion-made mysterious Kaluts. Its soft sands and strong rock sculptures are a setting for an epic desert traverse; also the hottest recorded spot on earth is located in the Lut.
In Lut desert safari tour, sometimes via old abandoned routes or former Silk Road, we will visit an ever-changing landscape of imposing sand dunes. You will have the chance to learn how people in the vast desert neighboring have been adapted their life to desert conditions in a magical way!
If you are passionate about Iran and would like to experience a taste of geology in desert, the desert stars and the solitude of this boundary-pushing desert venture, we strongly suggest you this adventure tour.
|1||Welcome to the country||Mahan Persian Garden*.|
Shah Nematollah mausoleum.
|3* hotel or Traditional guesthouse|
|2||Enter The desert||Sirch cypress.|
Landscape of Palvar mountains.
Ancient Iranian water system of Qanats*.
|3||Kalouts||Kalout imaginary fort of Lut desert*.|
|4||Hottest point||Gandom Beryan land known as the hottest point of the earth periodly.|
Rud Shur(Salty river)
Snake tongue canyon,
Malek Mohammad mountain and stories of Caravans.
Rige Yalan known as giant dunes.
|6||Sand Ocean||Exploring the Sand ocean of Rige Yalan.||Camping|
|7||Land of NEH summer winds.||Dehsalm oasis, life in the middle of nowhere.|
Colorful mountains of Nehbandan.
|3*hotel or Traditional guesthouse.|
|8||Birjand||Heydarabad Fossils land or Tajmir village of Baluch nomads and Doll makers.|
All sites with * sign are submitted in UNESCO world heritage.
- All transfers and transportation (Kerman to Birjand)
- Professional licensed guides and drivers
- All accommodation
- All meals(FB)
- Refreshment (2 bottles of water + fruits + snacks)
Services Not Included:
- Entrance fees
- International flights
- Local flights
- Visa fee
- Travel insurance
- Tips to local guides and drivers
- The priority in sightseeing may be changed due to the time of your arrival, preference of your guide and also official and unofficial holidays of some museums
- Hotel check-in time generally is at 2:00 PM. According to your arrival time, if you need an early check-in you must book an extra day.
Tour Short Description:
- The price includes double and twin rooms in Hotels. Single rooms cost an extra fee.
- The price includes 2 person equipped with second cover and mattress. Private tents cost an extra fee.
- Sleeping bags and other equipment are not included but available to rent.
- Private or single rooms are not available in the traditional local house. Sleeping equipment is traditional, comfortable Mattresses and Blankets. No Bed!
2 bottles of water + fruits + snacks.
- Vegetarian dishes are also possible upon request
- The number of meals depending on your arrival and departure time may be changed.
- Private 4×4 cars for 2-3 pax.
- Supportive 4×4 cars.
|Single||2-3 pax||4-6 pax||7-11 pax||12-15 pax||16-20 pax||21-25 pax|