Passing Zagros Mountains is especially beautiful in springtime when everything is so green, the air is clean (as it is always) and you meet interesting people at every corner. Shepherds and nomads bring their cattle to fresh pasture lands. Of the latter, there exist still up to 300 thousand Qashqais and Bakhtaris migrating from low to uplands of Zagros according to the needs of their cattle.
Recent in Media
- Day-to-day relations and encounters with difference January 6, 2019
- How is Everyday life in Iran January 6, 2019
- Battle of Seattle and an Iconic Photo Which Changed History January 3, 2019
- Framing Critical Narratives: Khaled Tanji, A Palestinian-Syrian in Tehran November 30, 2018
- Palestinian Narrative November 26, 2018
American Art Bazaar Culture Desert Esfahan Facebook Facebook Members girl History Hormuz hospitality hostel Iran Iranian isfahan italian kashan Kerman Love Media mosque Mountain Museum nature people persepolis Press Qeshm Qom See You in Iran See You in Iran Hostel shiraz sight Social Media Solo Traveler tehran trip varzaneh Village women yazd ایران رسانه هاستل